Post 3: My dream Job



Hi, in this blog I'm gonna be talking about the kind of job I would like to have in the future. But actually, I'm not sure yet. I'm studying design, and in this career there's so many options to follow any goal I would want to. I love anything that has to do with fashion and would be awesome to work in something related to that, but I also love industrial design 'cause is so fun. The only thing I know it's that I want to live a peaceful life, so I hope my future job allows me to have that kind of life.

Even if I haven't decided yet which way to go, I'll definitely need a creative mind, knowledge and hands skills to became reality anything I have in mind. About the salary for a designer, it'll depend on what kind job you're doing, so I don't really know. I just hope I can make enough money to live comfortably.

Anyway, I just wish to have a job that I love, it'll probably require a lot of effort but if it makes me happy does not matter.

bye bye, see you next time.


Comments

  1. I love your idea of thinking about your future as peaceful, I also want something like that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 4 : Time travel to the past or future

Post 5

Post 1: A country you'd like to visit