Post 4 : Time travel to the past or future

Hiii, this topic is so interesting. If time traveling would really exist, I'd choose to go to the past. But the thing is, I don't have an specific time or place to go, but a lot of important historic moments that I would've love to witness. 

For example, I wanna go really back in time where Jesus was supposed to be alive and watch with my own eyes the real history about him and all the stuff he supposedly did. Or go to Amsterdam, and walk in front of the house where Anne Frank was hiding at that precise moment. Also, to the Shibuya station in Japan so I could pet Hachiko while is patiently waiting for it's owner to return from work, although I would probably start crying.





And because I love to listen about unsolved mysterious cases, I wanna travel in time to those crucial moments just to satisfy my curiosity and know what actually happened.I wouldn't stay longer in any of those places, I'm happy with this time lapse I'm living in. 

Finishing with the reasons of why I would definitely not go to the future. First because it'll be a spoiler in real life and there's no fun in that. But mostly because I don't think it'll be a nice future, the climate change would be awful, there'll be more wars, and technology It's going to cause more harm than good.

That's it, bye byeee

Comments

  1. going back in time to learn about the story of Jesus, I find it very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the situations you mentioned are very interesting, I think it would be very satisfying to resolve those doubts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't like to travel in a period of time that is very close to 2023, because I wouldn't want to know when the date of my death is or something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, these historical moments are very interesting, but also sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely, traveling to the future I don't think it will be very nice, because climate change is already having a lot of impact.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the history, traveling to the past is a good opportunity to learn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 5

Post 1: A country you'd like to visit